Vehicle stickers are valid from July 1st through June 30th.
Vehicle stickers are to be displayed on vehicles:
- Housed in the Village of Worth on a regular basis
- Owners whose driver's license or registration indicate a Village of Worth address
- Whose owners reside in the Village of Worth for more than 45 days
- With a business or residential address in the Village of Worth
Vehicle stickers may be purchased:
- At the Worth Village Hall - Cash, Check, or Credit Card
- By mail - Check only
7112 W 111th Street
Worth, IL 60482
- Vehicle stickers for the new year are on sale during May and June of each year.
- Vehicle Sticker Application
- Vehicle stickers purchased at full price before June 1st are eligible for a $2 discount.
- Vehicle stickers purchased after June 30th will incur late charges from $35.
- Vehicle stickers purchased after February 1st will incur late charges from $50.
- Failure to display a valid vehicle sticker by June 30th will result in a violation starting at $50.
Inoperable or unlicensed vehicles must be kept within completely enclosed buildings.
Requirements for obtaining Illinois State License plates depend on which state the vehicle is currently registered in. New residents may obtain information from the Secretary of State Office. The toll free number is 800-252-8980.
When a new vehicle is acquired, Illinois plates must be obtained immediately. State license plates may be obtained directly from the Secretary of State, Motor Vehicle Division, Springfield, IL 62765. You may also register for license plates at your local currency exchange for a nominal fee.
If you are from out-of-state, you can obtain your Illinois Drivers License at:
The Secretary of State facility
7358 W 87th Street